We’ve intentionally come together as servants.
We believe that the community we serve is part of our extended family. This philosophy is written all over our purpose statement:
What is family exactly?
It comes from the Latin word familia, meaning ‘household; household servants’, which came from another Latin term famulus, or ‘servant’.
At Golden Flame Hot Wings we don’t seek to create a fan, we seek to create a fam – a community of family members who get to share great food and experiences together.
The great thing about family is that you can always count on them to have your back when you need it most.
GOLDEN FLAME® HOT WINGS franchisees and crew members desire to make a difference in our communities by being active in their local schools, sports and civic associations and are proud to “give back” to the people in the neighborhoods that are near and dear to them. We desire to be one of the many mentors/influencers that play a role in the positive development of the next generation of leaders.
Our objectives when Wing Give Back are:
- Raise money for key school clubs & programs through WING GIVE BACK WEDNESDAYS (10% of sales receipts back to causes, donation of dining room area and donation of fundraiser marketing materials)
- Donate volunteer hours for key programs such as DECA, that help students demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, etc.
- Donate food services seasonally for key events
- Sponsor programs such as athletic teams that promote teamwork, entrepreneurship, hard work and discipline
- Employ neighbors, who meet minimum age requirements, seeking part-time jobs
here are a few ways we’ve already started giving back:
WHAT IS WING GIVE BACK WEDNESDAY?
It’s an open invitation to book a Wednesday on our community calendar. If you have a cause, club or charity you’re looking to raise money for than all you have to do is schedule an available Wednesday with Golden Flame Hot Wings and we’ll help you raise support! Your next fundraiser is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Submit your cause for consideration
- Schedule a Wednesday or two that works for you
- Start sharing your event with others using the marketing support materials we provide (mini-posters, invite cards and even a pre-made social media post)
HERE’S A RECENT GROUP WHO SCHEDULED A WEDNESDAY WITH US:
HAVE A WING -EATING RINGER WHO LOVES YOUR CAUSE?
Some places have a battle to see how high they they can turn up the heat on you…Others have you eat mass quantities. The Golden Flame® Hot Wings Wing Eating Challenge is more of a sprint than a marathon. You’re challenged to eat 14 wings, each tossed in a different one of our 14 signature sauces, in 90 seconds. That’s 14 hot wings. 14 awesome flavors. 90 seconds.
- Submit your cause for consideration
- Find a fan of your organization who is willing to have fun eating amazing hot wings with fundraising for you
- Schedule a time to take the challenge
- Have fun by promoting to your fans so your challenge contestant has a crowd cheering he or she on to victory!
HERE’S A RECENT RECIPIENT OF ONE OF OUR CHALLENGE CHECKS:
WASTE NOT, WANT NOT!
Working with Care and Share Food Bank For Southern Colorado and partner organization High Plains Helping Hands, Golden Flame Hot Wings is a pick up location in Colorado Springs, CO for their food recovery program. The food recovery program helps turn pre-cooked food that would normally be wasted into a nourishing meal for families in need in Southern Colorado. Learn more about Care and Share here: careandshare.org
HELP FEED NEIGHBORS IN NEED!
Working with Care and Share Food Bank For Southern Colorado, Golden Flame Hot Wings, Stetson Hills is hosting a food drive during November. Customers (our fams) bring 2 cans of: fruit, veggies, soup, meat, tuna or 2 peanut butter jars or 1 cereal/oatmeal box and get a FREE fried Twinkie. Let’s get the fam together to help neighbors in need. Stop by our Colorado Springs location at: